Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
(#9172) - OH, MI, or NY
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hands on work ethic in a cross functional environment
• Position will trouble shoot, repair, maintain and install all mechanical equipment
• Maintain and repair hydraulic systems
• General fabrication using industrial shop equipment
• Read and comprehend machine drawings, electrical and hydraulic schematics
• Complete and document preventative and predictive maintenance task
• Generate and implement continuous improvement ideas for plant maintenance
• Requires standing, stooping, reaching and lifting up to 50lbs.
• Requires the ability to perform work with hands/arms in the same repetitive motion above and below shoulder level
• 5 years experience as an industrial mechanic in a manufacturing environment
• Technical Education Preferred, experience will be a strongly considered
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, and parts specifications
• Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and general mechanical
• Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office
• Willingness to “Get Dirty” –working in a concrete manufacturing plant
• Willingness to follow direction
• Motivated – will stay after scheduled work hours if required and be willing to be on call during off hours. Shift hours may vary throughout the year (rotating shift).
• Demonstrated trouble shooting skills
• Knowledge and use of CMMS a plus
The company offers a competitive salary, profit sharing, 401k and a comprehensive benefit package. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug test, and background check.Apply for this position.