(#10631) - Tennessee
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking an Electrician in Tennessee.
- Responsible for ensuring proper electrical functioning of plant equipment and machinery
- Troubleshoot any electrical malfunctioning and complete repairs and maintenance
- Install power supply wiring
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets and assembly schematic drawings
- Replace or repair faulty electrical components
- Calibrate and adjust all electrical/electronic equipment
- Minor programming and maintenance for programmable logic controller based equipment
- Responsible for assisting with plant mechanical maintenance repairs
- Must possess industrial electrical and mechanical skills
- Associate's Degree or completion of technical school and apprenticeship program or equivalent in training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment