(#12053) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
United Employment Group is seeking a Yard Manager in Pennsylvania.
The primary duties of this position are to oversee production, storage, and shipping activities of the precast/prestressed concrete production.
Additional job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure all product is removed daily from the production area and properly stored
- Ensure the quality of product is of Company standards by monitoring finishing of products being prepared for shipping.
- Maintaining and reporting Yard Inventory to help with accounting.
- Coordinate with Clients to ensure all shipments are properly and timely loaded to meet erection schedules. Also, ensure that Haulers are arranged in a timely manner, meeting any permit requirements to deliver the product to the job site.
- Implement and follow Company safety programs requirements and general safety practices.
- Yard/Shipping Manager will be proactive, forward-thinking, and focused on meeting schedules and delivering results. and able to obtain the respect of others by demonstrating servant leadership, personal accountability, and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to operate heavy Equipment like 36,000 lbs Fork lifts (on as needed basis)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, is required to manage the yarding and shipping of the precast products.