(#11947) - California
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Wetcast Operator in California.
This position offers a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and great hours!
Shift: Day shift
- Manages equipment safely to achieve the maximum level of efficiency and productivity.
- Maintains an adequate supply of material inventory to minimize downtime.
- Maintains compliance with organization policies and safety standards.
- Encourages efficient utilization of equipment and facilities.
- Exercises general supervision with respect to production volume, cost and quality of production, meeting production schedules and delivery rates.
- Maintains up to date files on OSHA, EPA, personnel and other pertinent information.
- Must be safety conscious and a champion for safety
- Ability to apply moderately complex mathematical equations as applicable.
- Positive attitude as it relates to work and team building
- Adaptability, forward thinker, and attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Min of 3 years of concrete products manufacturing experience in a operator or similar role
- Good equipment troubleshooting skills