(#8257) - Atlanta, GA
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
United Employment Group is seeking a Tilt-Up Superintendent in Atlanta, GA.
Tilt-Up Superintendent needed for work on commercial concrete and tilt-up projects in the Southeast and East Coast. Tilt-Up Superintendent must have tilt-up concrete construction experience and be well-spoken and professional to handle multiple projects of concrete construction. Tilt-Up Superintendent will have strong people skills and be able to ensure accurate estimates for all types of commercial concrete work, including tilt-up.
- Tilt-Up Superintendent must plan and organize project and crews
- Tilt-Up Superintendent must supervise all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule to conform to original plans and specifications
- Tilt-Up Superintendent must implement cost-effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages, and salaries
- Tilt-Up Superintendent must establish and monitor overall performance for production and quality standards
- Tilt-Up Superintendent control and minimize overtime expenses
- Tilt-Up Superintendent must perform production tasks to maintain schedule and to support production requirements
- Tilt-Up Superintendent must provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
- Tilt-Up Superintendent must provide direction, development, and leadership to production supervisors.
- Tilt-Up Superintendent should possess 10+ years of experience in commercial concrete. Tilt-up construction experience is needed
- The company offers an outstanding salary, vehicle allowance, relocation assistance, health insurance, PTO, etc.