Territory Sales Rep
(#8745) - OH/PA
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Duties and Responsibilities
• Consult with engineering, architectural, and landscape architectural professionals in both the private and public sector to develop specifications
• Organize and execute presentations to design professionals and owners
• Assist the designers/project management team to generate their specification documents and technical drawings
• Advise design professionals in the proper selection and specification of products
• Maintain and grow sales and specifications of proprietary products
• Meet and exceed annual sales budgets and continually increase market share
• Develop strong relationships with design professionals and national accounts
• Network at association trade shows, meetings and conferences
• Become the go-to-person for hardscape/SRW solutions in our category.
• 3-5 years successful sales experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
• Knowledge of the commercial specification and construction process.
• A hunter who seeks new opportunities
• Innovative thinker with excellent organizational skills and business acumen
• High sense of urgency and goal driven with a need to win attitude
• Commitment to providing excellent client service
• Exceptional oral, written, and computer skills
• Sound problem solving skills to effectively handle customer objections and questions
• Comfortable with public speaking.