Technical Sales Representative - Concrete Admixtures
(#12227) - FL
Industry: Concrete Construction Supplies
Seeking a technical sales rep to grow the Florida Market!
Key internal interfaces will be with the VP of Sales/Marketing and other members of the sales team. This position will work collaboratively with the entire organization in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Home base in Tampa, FL preferred (relocation assistance available)
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Manage product upsell as well as product mix optimization.
- Introduce new products to current and prospective customers to increase revenue activities
- Offer value proposals for decision makers at major customers
- Regularly capture new business
- Conduct basic technical support to existing and new customers through collaboration on mix design
- Conduct field QA/QC for customers
- Aid in installation, repair, and maintenance of dispensing equipment at all customer locations.
- Support new product initiation, technical sales and testing for all customers.
- Maintain active membership in local industry organizations.
- Manage integration and support of newly acquired accounts.
- Inform appropriate organizational function of competitor and market intelligence.
- Maintenance on company vehicle
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience or equivalent combination
- Experience selling to ready-mix and other concrete product producers
- Passion for technical knowledge and learning.
- Entrepreneurial drive is a key attribute for this role.
- Prior concrete and/or construction industry experience preferred.
- Sales experience
- Valid Driver License in good standing
- Ability to travel by car regularly (drive car), occasionally travel by airplane
- Experience with concrete Quality Assurance/Quality Control is a plus.