Structure Concrete Superintendent
(#00002) - Mid-Atlantic
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
United Employment Group is seeking a Structure Concrete Superintendent in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Identify long-lead items that need to be expedited through the project schedule process
- Identify problems early and act immediately to provide solutions
- Hold individuals/contractors accountable for deliverables and promises
- Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents
- Understand & implement basic concrete principles such as concrete mix designs, admixtures, curing, cold and hot weather procedures for concrete placing and finishing, formwork systems, etc.
- Ensure complete and accurate daily documentation of work orders/ticket work
- Ensure adherence to safety standards and ensures that trade and subcontractor site safety compliance with our standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations
- Supervise and developed hourly man-power labor
- Determine sequencing of work; maintain and submit 3 Week Look-Ahead schedules, and communicate updates and impacts to schedule with PM on a daily basis
- Manage all concrete structures to include foundations, elevated formwork cycles, cranes, layout and controls, placement, consolidating and finishing concrete best practices.
- Knowledge of the OSHA, federal and state regulations
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Must be competent at performing complete and accurate project take-offs proficiency with industry practices, processes and standards minimum of 8-10 year’s experience professional experience within the construction and concrete industry ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents including drawings, specifications, scopes of work, and the project schedule and blueprints.