Sales Engineering Specialist - Industrial Concrete Market
(#11558) - Quebec, Canada
Industry: Concrete Construction Supplies
Seeking an engineering specialist in Quebec Canada with Industrial concrete experience!
In order to strengthen the current growth, we are looking for a results-driven engineering specialist with strong value-based technical skills and previous experience in the industrial construction / concrete markets. The ideal individual will have the proven ability to grow developing markets and seize new opportunities. This function will report directly to the Senior Regional Sales Manager Canada.
- Participate in growing the market by increasing awareness through design offices and direct influencers (Specifiers, Technical departments, Consultants).
- Participate to increase our technical sales leadership in specific markets as Industrial flooring, structural applications, and Ready-mix industry and as well in precast applications.
- Support the Sales team in winning specific projects in the applications above described.
- Present persuasive technical presentations for small and large audiences.
- Provide technical solutions and address questions on the adoptions of solutions including modifications to structural drawings, specifications, and details.
- Report on competitor’s activities, including new products and technologies
- Propose new product innovation to successfully grow business awareness and specifications.
- Master degree in building engineering or structural engineering, PE preferred.
- 5 years of working experience in the industrial construction sector.
- Familiarity with industrial building codes in Canada.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50-60%
- Strong bilingual English/French (written and spoken)
- Able to interact inside and outside Quebec
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Team player as well as being able to work autonomous
- Concise and accurate decision making abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication Skills
- Ability to explain complex conceptual information in simple terms
- Experience with using Digital Marketing techniques to drive results
- A desire to learn and grow within the organization
- A competitive mindset and a passion to win
- Reside in Quebec
- A passion to understand deeply and analyze thoroughly what the market needs and expects, from the technical sales and business point of view.
- An entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit to establish relations in the world of construction, in order to create awareness about the possibilities of steel fiber reinforced concrete.
- Familiarity with design of Reinforced Concrete constructions and the related Canadian norms, national standards and recommendations.
- A desire to expand your professional network and contribute to reach the team targets.
- Strong adaptability skills based on listening, inquiry, analysis and proposition.