Sales Applications Engineer - Forms
(#8795) - Texas
Industry: Concrete Construction Supplies
A concrete forms supplier is seeking a Sales Applications Engineer with knowledge of precast/prestressed industry and processes.
The company is seeking a sales application engineer with knowledge of precast and precast/prestressed industry and production processes. The successful candidate must be able to understand and interpret customer forming and plant production requirements, recommend solutions, and develop sales proposals.
- Knowledge and understanding of structural and architectural precast production; plant production experience a plus
- Engineering degree required, licensed engineer a plus
- Project management experience with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills and a professional presence
- Ability to develop and grow long-term relationships with customers
- Team oriented with the ability to collaborate and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Competitive wage
- Health benefits
- Retirement plan
- Relocation assistance available