Regional Sales Rep - Building Products
(#12517) - Alabama (Home Office)
Industry: Concrete Construction Supplies
Seeking an ambitious sales rep experience in the construction, engineering and/or concrete market!
*** Preferred candidate would reside in Alabama
In order to strengthen the current growth, we are looking for a results-orientated Regional Sales representative with strong value-based technical selling skills and previous experience in the construction, engineering and/or concrete markets. The ideal individual will have the proven ability to grow developing markets and seize new opportunities. This function will report directly to Area Sales Manager – Building Products, North America.
- Oversee direct and indirect account development within the Gulf Coast US regional territory
- Manage existing value chain while developing new engineers, owners, general contractors and concrete contractors/suppliers.
- Work with engineers and owners in building product specifications.
- Prepare and present technical proposals.
- Identify new opportunities within the region and actions to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Facilitate the regional business in keeping with an entrepreneurial mindset to expand revenue and profitability.
- Daily management of established regional accounts.
- Report on competitor activity, territory forecasting and territory performance.
- Recommend new product innovation to successfully grow your business.
- Price negotiation to customer in coordination with Area Sales Manager.
- Execute the regional Commercial and Digital Marketing plans in line with X+1 growth plans.
- Coordination of superior customer service with respective marketing operations administrator.
- BA/BS degree (preferably Business Administration, Engineering, and or Sales/Marketing)
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven outside sales and or engineering experience
- Willingness and ability to travel upwards of 50%-60% throughout the Gulf Coast region of the United States
- Strong negotiation skills in high pressure environments
- Knowledge of general building processes and specification development
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Concise and accurate decision making abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication Skills
- Administrative skills which are proficient in Forecasting, CRM, Microsoft office
- Experience with using Digital Marketing techniques to drive results
- Travel and Entertainment budget control
- A desire to learn and grow within the organization
- A competitive mindset and a passion to win
- Preferred candidate would reside in Alabama