(#12619) - Ohio
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Quality Manager in Ohio.
Manage technical support for all aspects of product quality for block, wall, paver, and precast products.
- Responsible for the development of the corporate Quality Plan and Systems to assure Customer Satisfaction through product and process performance.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a Quality System which supports the Quality Plan.
- Responsible for analysing and implementing internal processes to maximize process control, product performance, and mix design optimization.
- Responsible for leading the Corrective Action Process through root cause and countermeasure analysis to ensure process integrity and product quality.
- Manage Q.A. lab activities to ensure product performance in compliance with Corporate and ASTM standards.
- Responsible for coordinating the New Product Development process with Sales and Operations.
- Lead and Manage the facility wide Safety Process to ensure compliance with safety initiatives and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management preferred.
- DOT, ACI, CSI, PCI Certifications
- 5+ years’ experience in formalized quality testing environment-ISO9001, Batch and color management/designs.
- Basic ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, using the English language.
- The employee is to regularly Stand; Walk; Climb or balance; Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; the employee is regularly Sit; Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; Reach with hands and arms; Talk or hear
- Must be able to lift to 75lbs