Quality Control Manager
(#11978) - Mid-Atlantic
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
United Employment Group is seeking a Quality Control Manager in the Mid-Atantic region.
- Your responsibilities will be to engage your team and provide QC oversight for the facility including direct involvement on the production floor, adherence to regulatory requirements, industry standards, and customer specifications, development and improvement of quality control processes, and management of documentation. Ongoing training and certification for yourself and your team will be a priority.
- In addition to internal responsibilities, you will work to improve the value we provide to general contractors, architects, engineers, and governmental sectors. You will also have opportunity to represent us in our interactions within the precast industry associations and our strategic business partnerships.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Precast concrete industry experience (preferably with an NPCA or PCI Certified plant)
- Inspection and/or testing certification from ACI, NPCA, or PCI
- Lean Manufacturing experience. Want to know more? The company can teach you!