(#8389) - Denver, CO
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
We are currently seeking a QC Manager for a PCI Certified Plant in Colorado.
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing all quality control systems to ensure continuous product manufacturing that meets company and customer standards. While supervising a team of quality control inspectors and technicians he/she will ensure a consistent and blemish free quality product that meets established standards, customer specification and production goals. Ensuring that all quality control standards are in alignment with quality products.
• Coordinate quality control activities with plant managers and supervisors to ensure production activities maximize product reliability and reduce rework costs.
• Responsible for the accurate filing and certification of all documents required under statutory compliance and client/customer contractual agreements.
• Ensure the manufactured product meets all company standards and customer specifications prior to release to customer.
• Investigate and establish a root cause analysis for customer complaints and develop the appropriate corrective actions.
• Product knowledge and experience with concrete mix designs.
• Demonstrated experience in leadership, problem-solving, creativity, strategic thinking, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
• Computer competency using Outlook, MS Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse work environment with all levels of employees
• Commitment to building a positive culture.
• Supervise, train and guide workers engaged in the inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
• Prepare, train and enforce Standard Operating Procedures for all Quality Control Activities.
• Participate in all plant inspections inclusive of management, client and statutory compliance agencies.
• ACI , PCI Level 1, 2, & 3 Certification.
• 3-5 years in a Quality Control Supervisory position