(#12290) - California
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
United Employment Group is seeking a QC Inspector in California.
The Quality Systems Inspector is responsible for implementing all quality control systems and processes to ensure continuous product manufacturing that meets the company and customer standards. Working with production to ensure a consistent and blemish free quality product that meets established standards, customer specification and production goals.
- Prepare, train and enforce Standard Operations Procedures for all Quality Control activities
- Coordinate quality control activities with Plant Manager, Engineers, and Supervisors to ensure production activities maximize product reliability and reduce rework costs
- Investigate and establish a root cause analysis for customer issues and develop the appropriate corrective actions
- Supervise, train, and guide workers engaged in the inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity
- Demonstrate experience in problem-solving, creativity, strategic thinking, fostering cooperationand teamwork
- Notify Quality Systems Manager of any discrepancies production personnel may have
- nspection, observation and documentation of all operations to ensure specified procedures are followed
- Work with Quality Systems Manager for preparing, qualifying, and submitting all mix designs used, including self-performing and/or coordinating with outside laboratories to perform all required testing
- Customer Focus: Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.
- Quality: Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- Leadership: Leads through change and adversity, makes the tough call when needed, builds consensus when appropriate, motivates and encourages others.
- Decision Making/Judgment: Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, communicates decisions to others.