(#9168) - Texas
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Bilingual Production Supervisor needed for Texas PCI Certified Producer
• Provide supervision over Production Flat Work Area to include IT Beams, Columns, Spandrels, Walls, Flat Slabs, Ramp Walls, Vista Walls, Special Molds, Stairs and Architectural Concrete Products.
• Provide supervision over Carpenter Shop to include responsibility of Special Molds and everyday Blockouts for products and ordering of materials to ensure shop is always fully stocked.
• Plans and assigns work, coordinates training of employees, and has authority for hiring, termination, discipline, and performance decisions.
• Active involvement with Safety Manager and Safety Committee. Responsible for enforcement of proper safety rules and procedures.
• Assist Production Manager with managing the facility.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Leadership, time management and project management skills required.
• Problem solving and Conflict Resolution Skills required
• Must be able to read Construction Blueprints
• Ability to interact with all levels of Management
• Basic Computer Knowledge required. (Use of Outlook, Time Clock System, Excel)
• Bilingual English/Spanish required.
• HS Diploma
• Some College preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Management Role
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Concrete Field
• Preferred experience in the Precast Industry
• Preferred Lean Management Training