Product Manager | Fiber Reinforcement
(#10541) - Midwest
Industry: Concrete Construction Supplies
Product manager needed!
The Product Manager is a role servicing the entirety of the business for the product of interest. This position reports to the VP of Marketing of the company and is responsible for development and execution of marketing plans to meet business targets in the product area of fibers for concrete reinforcement.
- Product planning including coordination of business forecasts to achieve corporate directives
- Collection of tactical marketing input regarding the product application area from various sources including Sales and external references
- Develops marketing position for the products and defines Sales support materials
- Defines product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy
- Directs the advertising and marketing budget for the product which includes print, on-line, direct mail, and other electronic productions
- Participates with the Sales organization in customer interaction and sales efforts, acting as a product application specialist
- Monitors the industry environmental and quality reporting requirements for the products
- Ensures quality procedures and supply chain assurance is in place for the products
- Directs trade show participation related to the products
Travel is expected to support the activities of the department including building proposals with the sales team for product sales, preparing technical presentations and marketing pitches for customers, and representing products in the marketplace.
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering; Licensed PE preferred
- 5+ years of experience in business development activities.
- Knowledgeable in marketing and technical sales
- Understanding of construction specification and approval processes
- Business analytics, planning, and execution experience
- Excellent communication skills