(#10764) - Virginia
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Plant Manager in Virginia.
The Plant Manager is responsible for the overall plant operations, including all production and ensuring all employees strive to meet the standards set forth by the company for Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Preventative Maintenance, and Housekeeping. This will include directing all plant manufacturing processes and ensuring quality products while maintaining a safe work environment. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for the planning and directing the layout of equipment, workflow and workforce utilization as well as participating in the procurement of raw materials, supplies and other production needs.
- Bachelor's degree and/or three or more years as a plant manager in a similar industry or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to review and discuss results of production reports and profit-loss statements
- Strong working knowledge of OSHA and safety procedures
- Purchasing and P&L experience preferred
- Ability to train and instruct employees
- Good analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Knowledge of construction products and basic knowledge of electronics and programmable controllers preferred