(#10491) - Arizona
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Plant Manager in Arizona.
This position is responsible for strategic planning and daily operations related to employee safety, product quality, production efficiency, preventative maintenance, capital improvement and regulatory compliance.
- Building competent leadership and supporting teams through employee development to drive continuous improvement at all levels.
- Able to provide advice and services to maintain and improve plant efficiencies
- Manufacturing metrics / variances, best practices, budgeting, forecasting, procedure manuals and business correspondence.
- Accountable for goals and the financial components of all operations.
- Develop and maintain methods and procedures to help reduce manufacturing costs and costs of related services within plants and assigned region
- Researching and implementing manufacturing best practices
- Breaking down annual/monthly goals into meaningful plant metrics communicating these goals and results to direct reports
- Collaborate with safety, human resources, finance and sales as needed to achieve goals
- Facilitate accurate reporting of production and inventory
- 5+ years’ experience in Plant or Operations Management
- Technical Manufacturing knowledge and understanding of the Concrete Products industry.
- Process improvement understanding with successful prior implementations (OEE, 6 Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, etc).
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills while maintaining and developing a team atmosphere and commitment to Safety.
- KPI driven
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate, train, motivate and hold employees accountable.
- Exhibit strong oral and written communication skills and effectively present information to top management.