Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
This is a hands-on position. The client company is seeking someone that will play a proactive role in assisting the team in operation and maintnenace.
- Reading and analyzing charts, work orders, production schedules and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Planning and establishing work schedules, assignments and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Inspecting materials, products or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Interpreting specifications, blueprints, job orders and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of work procedures, policies and training programs; demonstrating equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees or assigning employees to experienced workers for training.
- Observing work and monitor gauges, dials and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production and processing standards.
- Conferring with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints or grievances.
- Minimum of 5 years of Concrete Block production experience
- Experience in management operations in a concrete products production facility
- Prior experience managing people in production, equipment, maintenance and/or quality control.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, employees and managers.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Must be able to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personnel information and records.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and successfully implement programs through the direction of others.