(#12465) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Plant Manager in Pennsylvania.
Successful candidate will manage the departmental operations within a highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Motivate and direct employees to insure compliance with production and quality goals, safety policies, and company rules.
- Coordinate maintenance repair work and insure equipment is kept in proper working condition.
- Use problem solving and critical thinking techniques to improve process and safety issues.
- Organize production schedules to insure the maximum utilization of equipment and personnel and to maximize yields.
- Responsible for production inventory accuracy, periodical physical counts, and adjustment requests.
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Technology, Business Administration, etc., or career experience in lieu of degree.
- Excellent communication skills, computer literacy and mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and robotics a plus.