Paver Plant Manager
(#12629) - New Jersey
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Paver Plant Manager in New Jersey.
he Plant Manager is responsible for the overall plant operations, including all production and ensuring all employees strive to meet the standards set forth by the company for Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Preventative Maintenance, and Housekeeping.
- Direct all plant manufacturing processes and ensure quality products while maintaining a safe work environment
- Plan and direct the layout of equipment, workflow and workforce utilization as well as participating in the procurement of raw materials, supplies and other production needs
- Planning and establishing work schedules, assignments and production sequences to meet production goals
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor's degree and/or three or more years as a plant manager in a similar industry or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Min of 5 years of concrete paver production experience.
- Must be well versed in big board equipment and have the ability to troubleshoot equipment as needed.
- Good electrical skills
- Good overall maintenance capabilities
- Ability to review and discuss results of production reports and P&L statements
- Strong working knowledge of OSHA and safety procedures
- Purchasing experience preferred
- Ability to train and instruct employees