(#8255) - Southeast
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
A concrete block producer in the Southeast is seeking an Maintenance Manager to oversee all facets of plant maintenance and maintenance technicians.
- Oversees the completion of all repair and maintenance needs within the facility.
- Coordinates activities with outside vendors for maintenance issues that exceed the capacity of the department.
- Completes requisitions for new equipment orders and/or repairs equipment as appropriate.
- Provides weekly status reports to management regarding the completion of work orders and provides estimates on additional manpower and equipment needs.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- Delegate duties to staff. Supervise staff activities and provide instruction as needed.
- Develop and maintain an effective staff through the selection, training, compensation, motivation, termination and review of staff.
- Develop schedule for maintenance staff based on facility needs.
- Provide guidance and direction to staff to assist in their professional development to include facilitating cross-training of employees.
- Work in and lead cross-functional teams to solve difficult problems.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility is required
- Prior experience with CMMS
- Advanced Electrical skills
- Good computer skills (ERP, Maint Planning, Microsoft Office, etc)
- Excellent troubleshooting (manually and with a PLC) Programming experience is a plus.
- Certificate from technical training classes and/or institution
- Experience with mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, fabricating, and machining
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Project & time management skills