(#10731) - New Mexico
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Machine Operator in New Mexico.
1st Shift - Great Hours!
- Set up, operate, adjust, and maintain block machine, batching, handling, and packaging equipment
- Maintain production set goals and quality expectations
- Perform scheduled equipment preventative maintenance
- Work with team members and all necessary personnel to take care of complications as they arise
- Communicate with supervisors and fellow team members on quality, safety, equipment
- Make repairs to equipment when necessary, and replace all defective, broken or worn out components
Experience & Qualifications
- Min of 5 years of concrete block machine operation experience; preferably Besser or Columbia equipment
- Must be able to perform all repairs on equipment