(#10513) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Machine Operator in Pennsylvania.
This position is responsible for the setup, maintaining, and operation of our machines. The machine operator ensures efficient and safe production of our product.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings, perform preventative maintenance
- Inspection of materials
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance on machinery
- Inspection of product, finished and pre-finished, and take required corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery
- Understanding of production procedures
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read, understand, and follow safety procedures
- Mechanical background preferred
- Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic skills a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with overtime during peak season