Human Resources (bilingual)
(#11350) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Stone Veneer
United Employment Group is seeking a Human Resources candidate in Pennsylvania.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a no-nonsense, bi-lingual (English/Spanish), roll-up your sleeves person who is looking for a foot in the door opportunity to grow within a dynamic HR organization. This position will report directly to the NE General Manager with dotted line reporting to the Director of HR. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and understand the working dynamics of a fast-paced, HR environment to include: recruiting, orientations/on-boarding, process/procedural discipline, regulatory compliance, employee engagement, employee relations and payroll in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and drive all recruiting efforts for our NE operations including manufacturing and Professional staff.
- Interview and pre-screen candidates.
- Process new hire paperwork and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Support payroll and HRMS activities.
- Conduct employee engagement surveys.
- Support and guide a variety of employee relations issues with employees and Management.
- Monitor site/region HR goals and progress related to recruiting, training/on-boarding, turnover/retention and overall employee satisfaction..
- Special projects as assigned to support ongoing HR enhancements.
- Previous experience dealing with conflict resolution and the ability to interact and investigate a wide variety of issues in a non-threatening way with a focus on determining root-cause analysis preferred.
- Previous experience recruiting for a high-volume, direct labor/manufacturing environment or staffing agency/on-site coordination experience required.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish highly desired.
- General knowledge of Employment law preferred.
- Previous sourcing experience preferred.
- Previous HRIS/Excel/Word Processing experience required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment required.
- Strong organizational and scheduling skills.
- Ability to build strategic working relationships in a matrixed environment a must.
- Previous experience supporting multiple locations and the ability to work from different locations required (Company vehicle is available for travel between locations).