(#12538) - New Jersey
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a General Manager in New Jersey.
- Reading and analyzing charts, work orders, production schedules and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Overseeing site operations- Direct reports include Plant Manager and administrative staff
- Planning and establishing work schedules, assignments and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of work procedures, policies and training programs; demonstrating equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees or assigning employees to experienced workers for training.
- Compile monthly operations data and prepare monthly reports for Sr. Management
- Work with production to optimize process, meet production targets, and grow plant capacity
- Contribute to annual budgeting / planning process
- Manage locations month end close processes
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent experience in engineering or management operations.
- Concrete products manufacturing experience required; paver manufacturing preferred.
- Prior experience managing people in production, equipment, maintenance and/or quality control.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, employees and managers.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Must be able to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personnel information and records.