(#6178) - Northeast
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
An innovative leader in the manufacturing and marketing of highest quality concrete products for the professional landscape and construction industry in North America.
We are currently seeking an Industrial Electrician / Programmer to support manufacturing sites in the Northeast.
The position reports to the Senior Plant Manager for East Coast Operations.
This is a hands on position and requires approximately 50% travel.
• Minimum of 7 years’ related experience in a manufacturing environment
• 3 years’ proven supervisory experience
• A proven track record of training and motivating employees
• Knowledge of electrical controls and PLC systems including Siemans Step 7 PLC Programming.
• Excellent computer skills, including, Microsoft Word and Excel
• A proven track record of developing Preventative Maintenance Programs
• Strong Business Acumen including planning, budgeting and purchasing
• Multi lingual (Spanish and German) a plus
• Related formal education in a related field is strongly desired
This is an excellent career opportunity.
The company offers competitive wages and excellent benefits.
Applicants are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and physical.