(#12362) - Florida
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
Collaborates with staff across company brands. Performs tasks as needed for the Plant Manager or General Manager.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Plan and specification review for quote requests.
Performs detailed product takeoffs for engineered products to assist the sales and estimating staff.
Produces details and drawings as needed for estimating purposes.
Generates submittal drawings as well as shop drawings for production.
Updates standard product details and drawings as needed.
Assists with drawings for marketing materials as needed.
Assists with new product development.
Generates detailed drawings for precast form fabrication shop as needed.
Engaged with updates on DOT products and specifications.
• General knowledge of precast and prestressed concrete manufacturing.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Solid Works or Inventor.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Problem solving ability.
• General computer software skills
• Works well in a collaborative setting.
• Engineering degree or Concrete Industry Management degree
• Have 5+ years in precast or engineering design services.
• Design software and detailing skills.
• Knowledge, skills and experience are aligned with our company’s Vision and Guiding Principles.
• Professional Engineer or EIT
• AutoCAD or Solid Works proficient.Apply for this position.