Construction Area Manager
(#9635) - North Carolina
Industry: Stone Veneer
We're searching for a Construction Area Manager at a Stone Veneer Plant in North Carolina.
Seeking an Area Manager for the nation’s largest turnkey provider of manufactured stone veneer. Successful candidate will have 5 - 7 years of experience managing a construction trade. The Area Manager provides necessary direction and oversight to the region including sales, installation, warehousing, trucking, financial and administrative duties. Candidate must have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and functions simultaneously by leading and developing the team to deliver a customer experience second to none.
Company offfers an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, annual incentive, company vehicle & comprehensive medical, dental, 401K and supplemental benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full P&L responsibility for the North Carolina market including understanding, interpreting and distributing all operational information to maximize profitability.
- Lead and drive performance in sales, installation, warehousing, trucking and admin.
- Oversee and develop staff to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and tools.
- Works in conjunction with regional and corporate personnel on all legal, accounting, human resources, and corporate procedure compliance issues.
- Train and develop personnel in their respective positions and build bench strength.
- Provides written and oral reports on regional operations. Identifies performance gaps and mobilizes efforts to minimize them.
- Facilitate teamwork across functional line at all levels.
- Excellent computer skills including the use of an ERP, Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, ADP and other internally developed software packages.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to analyze information to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Proficient understanding of the construction process and 5 - 7 years managing a subcontractor/trade (preferably an exterior trade).
- Must be computer literate and know how to use Microsoft Office Product Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word along with proficiency on an ERP and other internally developed software packages.
- Prior track record of developing individuals and teams is a must
- Capacity to understand and interpret data and information that leads to opportunities for improvement
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is helpful.