2nd Shift Supervisor
(#12004) - South Carolina
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a 2nd Shift Supervisor in South Carolina.
The Shift Supervisor will work under the direction of the Plant or Operations Manager in leading assigned shift to meet production goals and expectations while operating shift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Set production goals and expectations; monitors hours worked by employees
- Maintain shift production line housekeeping and conduct monthly housekeeping audits
- Oversee the daily preventive maintenance program
- Maintain adequate inventory and repair parts for shift production
- Analyze shift production reports
- Provides input in the hiring, training, and corrective action of shift employees
- Ensure all safety rules are followed and employees follow safety program
- Conduct Safety meetings
- Supervise employees in department to ensure they meet quality standards
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Must have past supervisory experience
- Must have experience in paver manufacturing; preferably MASA equipment operation
- Good maintenance skills
- Hands-on management mentality- willingness to operate equipment and perform maintenance as needed
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Endure intermittent climbing, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to walk up and down elevated catwalks and stairs and standing for long periods of time