(#9984) - Mid-Atlantic
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Yard Manager with precast shipping experience needed for PCI Certified plant.
The primary duty of this position will be to oversee production storage activities in the precast/prestressed concrete production facility.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Ensure all product is removed daily from the production area and properly stored
- Ensure the quality of product is of Company standards by monitoring finishing of products being prepared for shipping
- Coordinate with the Shipping Department to ensure all shipments are properly and timely loaded to meet erection schedules
- Responsible for the selection, training, development, and performance production personnel
- Conduct performance evaluations and address any performance and/or other employment-related issues
- Implement and follow Company safety programs
Our ideal candidate will be proactive, forward-thinking, and focused on meeting schedules and delivering results. Other skills include being deadline and detail-oriented, possessing strong leadership qualifications and able to lead diverse teams, strong work ethic, effective communicator with all levels of the organization, and able to obtain the respect of others by demonstrating servant leadership, personal accountability, and a desire for continuous improvement.
Technical requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years’ experience performing in a supervisory role within a manufacturing environment. Prior work experience in a precast/prestressed and/or lean manufacturing environment is preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, is also required.Apply for this position.