(#7957) - Ohio
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
- Ensure the health and safety of all persons working or visiting in any area of production
- Follow standards established for day to day operations including equipment start-up, quality control, maintenance, and general housekeeping/clean-up.
- Ensures shift staff performs daily checks on equipment and makes any necessary adjustments or minor repairs.
- Complete ongoing training of staff in matters of safety, skills and knowledge of equipment.
- Ensures that all required quality, production, and maintenance reports are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate daily with Maintenance Supervisor and Plant Supervisor to ensure optimum performance
- Generate and implement continuous improvement ideas for operations
- Possess supervisory and motivational skills
- Ability to perform needed adjustments to production equipment
- Basic mechanical troubleshooting knowledge
- Requires standing, stooping, reaching and lifting up to 50lbs. and the ability to perform work with hands/arms in the same repetitive motion above and below shoulder level
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Hands on work ethic in a cross functional environment
- Willingness to “Get Dirty” –working in a concrete manufacturing plant
- Motivated – will stay after scheduled work hours if required
- Experience: 2 years supervisory experience in a concrete paver manufacturing environment