(#9806) - Utah
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We're seeking a Superintendent with Tilt-Wall experience.
This position is responsible for providing overall on-site leadership for the project team including supervision, schedule/financial management, subcontractor relations, and other related activities.
- 100% Medical & Dental premiums paid for
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Contribution
- PTO & Holidays
- 401k with match
- Life Insurance & Disability paid for
Supplemental Benefits available
- Manage safety, quality, schedule, production, logistics, and coordination.
- Represents the company in meetings and interfaces with all project stakeholders.
- Coordinates and directs all subcontractor and vendors.
- Works with the project team to establish goals and develop accountability.
- Assumes responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
- Works closely with city officials in requesting and coordinating applicable inspections.
- Verifies to ensure subcontractor completes the assigned scope of work.
Seeks to learn changes in the industry.
- 7-10 years of related experience working on commercial construction projects as a Superintendent.
- Possess strong computer skills; proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Prolog.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage teams.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with project team, customers, subcontractors, vendors, inspectors, and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of established construction practices, procedures, and techniques as well as applicable local, state and federal building codes.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, budget, change orders, safety standards, plans specifications, shop drawings, blueprints, submittals, contract documents/specifications, and CPM schedules.
- Understand construction scheduling and sequencing, and cost control.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in the workplace.
- Thorough and attentive to details; extremely organized and able to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of abstract variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- SWPPP certified preferred.