Technical Service Engineer
(#10106) - Central US
Industry: Concrete Construction Supplies
The Technical Service Engineer will serve the area of NE New Mexico, Kansas, Western Missouri, and SE Nebraska.
The Technical Service Engineer will be responsible for supporting the company's marketing strategy by enhancing the technical knowledge and skills of its sales force and customer base through activities such as training, testing of concrete and troubleshooting.
• Working with sales personnel to prevent and resolve customer problems.
• Conducting customer seminars on various technical/marketing subjects.
• Being actively involved in promotional associations and activities.
• Acting as liaison between production and sales regarding product quality, as well as the liaison between various Departments’ of Transportation and company.
• Serving the area of NE New Mexico, Kansas, Western Missouri and SE Nebraska.
• Interacting with sales personnel as well as customers.
• Responding to technical questions from engineers, contractors and customers.
• Traveling to service areas as required.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering or equivalent construction program
• 5+ years experience in the concrete, masonry or cement industries preferred
• Knowledge of admixture chemistry
• Knowledge of and ability to perform physical testing for concrete and mortar
• Computer proficiency in engineering programs, and Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to do physical labor, including lifting up to 100 lbs