(#10185) - Washington/Oregon Area
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
United Employment Group is seeking a Senior Estimator in the Washington/Oregon Area.
Senior Estimator is responsible for supporting the delivery of accurate estimates on time to support the plant's projects. These estimates require daily written and/or oral communication with our sales/production teams and outside vendors. Project-based workloads fluctuate and will require working outside of typical business hours when needed.
- Estimating takeoffs on projects.
- Maintain, create and communicate company standards for estimating precast
- Maintain, create and upgrade the company estimating system and database
- Maintain, and build, relationships with vendors to support estimate development
- Communicate with sales and project management teams on the delivery of timely and accurate estimates.
- Team player with collaborative attitude willing to help others, the team, and the company reach its goals.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Organized and works well under demanding deadlines
- Software experience in: Excel, Word, Access and BlueBeam/Adobe suites.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Experienced in reading construction documents (Architectural & Structural Drawings) General CAD knowledge a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience in quantity take-offs for concrete and/or building enclosure components
- Bachelors in Engineering, Construction Management preferred
- Desire and willingness to train others
- 8 + years of estimating experience in commercial and industrial industries
- Experience in supporting design/build contracts