(#10398) - Pennsylvania & Virginia
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Sales Representative in Pennsylvania & Virginia.
A premier privately-owned and operated manufacturer of unit concrete products in North America is currently seeking a Sales Representative to build strong relationships with end users and for developing new distributor/dealer and contractor accounts in the Central Pennsylvania market. This role will focus on proactively identifying, locating, prospecting, cold calling new customers and closing sale opportunities in addition to maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue. The Sales Representative will be the primary contact with contractors which involves building and nurturing existing relationships and initiating new customer relationships on an ongoing basis to continually promote the company's products, services and solutions.
- In-depth sales expertise with a minimum of 5 years of sales experience is necessary
- Hunter mentality with a proven track record of success for growing sales, expanding territories and building customer relationships
- A demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated with an ability to build new relationships and nurture existing ones that result in closing sales opportunities
- A demonstrated ability to work independently with a sense of urgency to deliver results
- Sales experience and/or hands-on knowledge in concrete products and/or construction related products/building materials are a plus.
- Have a solid understanding of Hardscaping products, their applications and proper installation.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) is required
- Must have strong written, verbal, organizational and communication skills
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Business development experience and knowledge required
- Sales experience in concrete products and/or construction related products/building materials is a plus
- Commercial construction experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills and selling skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Building/Construction Products outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hardscaping/Concrete Products Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)