(#9740) - Northern Midwest
Industry: Stone Veneer
United Employment Group is seeking a Sales Director in the Northern Midwest.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 year’s previous experience in concrete products Sales, Marketing, or Business Development management. To be considered, a candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mentality, well versed in business model growth to include distribution and coverage plans, long and short-term goals analysis, and personnel management. A senior leader with a vision and execution skills is required.
- Ability to develop talent – both as individuals and teams. Strong coaching ability. Commitment to hiring and retaining the best and acting on marginal performance.
- Strategic thinking, innovation and forecasting ability
- Ability to identify, develop and execute strategies focused on value and relationship building vs. cost to foster and reinforce long-term customer relationships. Continually educate customers on value of Company products and services and best practices.
- Manage margin through strategic price, actionable cost management, and effective negotiation.
- Create, manage and execute on monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans and objectives to drive performance, profitability and growth for the overall sales of the company.
- Stays abreast of market and industry trends, standards and requirements to build knowledge and understanding of local and national market dynamics and competitive landscape. Researches and understands competitors to understand their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Identifies, documents and reports a variety of quality issues and works with internal teams to identify root cause and work to problem resolution.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects.
- Proven communication skills including verbal and written at a variety of levels required.
- Technology driven professional with proven computer skills, and discipline to use, including Word Processing, Spreadsheets, ERP/MRP and Sales Software required.
- Working knowledge of quoting, estimating and BOM’s highly desired.
- Experience in the commercial construction and/or building materials market.