Quality Control Technicians
(#6816) - Virginia
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
There is an immediate need for QC Techs in Virginia.
- Maintain compliance with Company’s Quality Assurance Program and standards
- Conduct concrete strength tests
- Able to break cylinders and record data
- Conduct inspections and assess product quality
- Ensure detailed record-keeping of all QC logs
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- PCI Level II and ACI Level I certifications preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in precast/prestressed concrete industry, or other related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial architectural precast products
We are looking for candidates who are hard-working, dependable, take pride in their work, and enjoy being part of a team. If you possess these qualifications, we would love to hear from you!Apply for this position.