Quality Control Technician
(#10030) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Concrete Pipe
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
• Responsible for verifying that the product conforms to quality control specifications.
• Responsible for ACI testing in the plant.
• Performs work according to specification sheets and forwards to supervisors as needed.
• Performs necessary testing on aggregate material, mixed concrete & final product strength.
• Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
• Directs workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
• Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product, quality, and reliability.
• Investigates and adjusts customer complaints regarding quality in order to maintain customer relations.
• Will perform clean-up work as necessary to keep tools, equipment, and working areas clean, orderly, and safe.
• Must comply with company safety rules and regulations and wear proper safety equipment while on plant grounds.
• Perform other duties as assigned.Apply for this position. Apply for this position.