Quality Control Managers (Multiple Positions Available) (#9194) - Florida
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Multiple QC Manager openings in Florida.
- Responsible for the development of quality control policies and procedures.
- Creates and implements inspection criteria and procedures and directs testing and inspection activities; leading employees who perform these tasks.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating QSM Manual.
- Develops and implements quality control training programs.
- Prepares company for various types of audits.
- Monitors and maintains departmental certifications for personnel
- Provides conflict resolution of complex employee issues.
- Continually and actively seeks to learn new skills and progress in level of knowledge and responsibility.
- Actively looks for ways to improve processes, reduce errors, increase efficiencies and create cost savings.
- Current PCI Certifications
- Previous QC Management experience
- DOT / CTQP Certifications preferred
- Ability to read and interpret job specifications and code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of precast/prestressed plant practices and quality control procedures