Quality Control Manager
(#11124) - Wisconsin
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Working Manager Needed to Oversee QC at PCI Certified Producer
Objective: To maintain a high standard of quality, while utilizing our quality system manual to ensure production practices & Procedures are followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• PCI Level I &II preferred
• Precast Experience Preferred
• Read and understand blueprints
• Check panel reinforcing including rebar embeds and wire mesh
• Read and mark using a tape measure
• Test Concrete Per ACI specifications
a. Slump test
b. Air Test
c. Temperature Check
d. Make Cylinder
e. Compression testing of cylinders
f. Gradation testing
• Prepare & Maintain Quality Control Records
• Some Basic Computer skills preferred
EDUCATION AND OR EXPERIENCE: Must have or have had an ACI Grade 1 concrete technician card. High school education, or at least 3 months of related training, using tape measure and blueprints, to inspect concrete products.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arm; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Employee is required to wear hard hat, steel toed boots and safety glasses at all times when they are working on the floor.Apply for this position.