Quality Control Supervisor
(#11059) - Maine
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
United Employment Group is seeking a QC Supervisor in Maine.
Company is looking to hire a safety minded, detail orientated, and experienced individual to be the Quality Control Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for creating and managing the quality control and assurance systems in all aspects of the design, production, and delivery of precast concrete products for utility and infrastructure construction.
The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for reading and understanding dimensioned scaled drawings, completing required tests on the concrete products, and implementing adjustments based on the test results. The Quality Control Manager is required to regularly communicate and coordinate with sales employees, the Plant Manager, and shop production employees to ensure the highest quality standards are being met for all products being produced.
Responsibilities include; but are not limited to:
- Complete pre-pour and post-pour inspections such as; rebar placement, imbed and bond out locations, and dimensional tolerances.
- Review and continuously improve testing and record tracking methods using existing and customized systems.
- Perform aggregate gradations, percent (%) moisture, and other material properties test.
- Create and implement concrete mix designs.
- Trouble shoot and implement modifications following test results.