Quality Control Manager
(#10794) - Northeast
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Quality Control Manager in the Northeast.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of quality assurance activities across the Northeast region.
- Ensure that QA functions are compliant with all required company and industry regulations
- Manage the document control system including creation, revision, and approval SOPs and batch records as required
- Coordinate the change control system and related activities
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to reduce the number of defects and improve levels of quality across the various product lines
- Establish and ensure appropriate quality systems are implemented and maintained, including ongoing data analysis of product and process outputs to ensure early detection and response to quality improvement opportunities and prevention of quality issues
- Participate in internal, customer and regulatory agency audits
- Manage all aspects of plant quality systems, including document control, deviations, CAPA, supplier quality, change control, quality assurance, finished product review and release
- Bachelor's Degree required, including 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of ASTM requirements and guidance documents
- Ability to travel up to 50% across the Northeast
- Preferred knowledge of concrete