Quality Control Managers
(#7444) - Wisconsin
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Seeking experienced QC Managers for Wisconsin. (Multiple Positions)
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
- Creates and implements inspection criteria and procedures.
- Coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with others to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Provides inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Directs quality control inspections and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Designs and implements quality control training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
- Communicates with engineers concerning questions or problems with drawings or details.
- Prepares company for Precast Concrete Institute (PCI) Audit every 6 months.
- When requested by Plant Manager, participate in GC, Architect, and Owner plant visits and perform plant tours.
- Conducts research and development as needed.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Quality Assurance
- PCI Level III required
- ACI I
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret architectural and engineering documents
- Ability to read and interpret Building Code requirements
- Advanced math skills
- Solid understanding of plant practices and quality control procedures
- Ability to identify and solve color/texture/pouring issues
- Ability to identify and participate in the solution for repeat casting problems
- Ability to diagnose and remedy concrete strength or consistency problems
- Must be skilled in using computer and Excel and Word software
- Strong problem solving, leadership, organizational, and communication skills