Quality Control Inspector
(#11124) - Wisconsin
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Excellent opportunity for QC Tech to work closely with Manager to run a department!
To maintain the company’s high standard of quality, while utilizing our quality system manual to ensure production practices & procedures are followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• PCI Level I preferred
• Precast Experience Preferred
• Read and understand blueprints
• Check panel reinforcing including rebar embeds and wire mesh
• Read and mark using a tape measure
• Test Concrete Per ACI specifications
a. Slump test
b. Air Test
c. Temperature Check
d. Make Cylinder
e. Compression testing of cylinders
f. Gradation testing
• Prepare & Maintain Quality Control Records
• Some Basic Computer skills preferred
EDUCATION AND OR EXPERIENCE: Must have or have had an ACI Grade 1 concrete technician card. High school education, or at least 3 months of related training, using tape measure and blueprints, to inspect concrete products.Apply for this position.