(#11170) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
United Employment Group is seeking a QC Foreman in PA.
- Product knowledge and experience with concrete mix designs.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership, problem-solving, creativity, strategic thinking, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Computer competency using Outlook, MS Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse work environment with all levels of employees
- Commitment to building a positive culture.
- Experienced working with multiple state DOT.
- ACI, NPCA, PCI Level 1 & 2 Certification
- 3 years in a Quality Control Supervisory position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, develop, and implement a comprehensive quality control/assurance program.
- Supervises and performs the initial and ongoing testing of aggregate and concrete for Gradation, Moisture, Slump, Air Content, Temperature, and Strengths.
- Proficient knowledge of reading and understanding of shop and field drawings
- Deal with DOTs and other public agencies on QC matters, in the execution of projects.
- Creates 'Submittals' and Design Mixes, and approves 'submittals' created by the department
- Ensures compliance with project specifications.
- Pre-pour and post-pour inspection of pre-stress/precast concrete products to assure products conform to specifications
- Supervises a team of 5-6 Quality Control Technicians
- Trains and On-boards new hires for QC department