Project Coordinator / Accountant
(#9543) - Southern California
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We're searching for a Project Coordinator / Accountant
The Project Coordinator / Accountant is responsible for managing the job site trailer(s)' administrative functions and document control needs. This position works closely with all members of the project team (Project Managers, Engineers, and Superintendents).
- Responsible for all project accounting change orders, owner and subcontractor billings, and quotations.
- Maintain detailed and organized files; document and database management.
- Maintain subcontractor files for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes, amendments and payment schedules.
- Participate in proposal, planning preparation and administration of contracts.
- Responsible for maintaining job site binders/logs, insurance compliance documents, and RFI's.
- Assist in job site trailer(s) set-up and close-out.
- In charge of office supplies, incoming/outgoing mail, and coordination of job site meetings.
- Assist with new-hire and ongoing employee paperwork.
Other duties upon request.
- 4+ years of experience in a Project Coordinator, Field Office Coordinator or Accounting role.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand and finger motion, sitting, standing, walking, as well as extending hands and arms in work areas.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.