(#10292) - East Coast
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
PCI Certified Structural Precaster seeking ambitious Production Manager.
The primary duty of this position will be to oversee daily production activities in the precast/prestressed concrete production facility.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the activities of set-up and pouring activities, finishing, and stripping operations
- Assure all materials needed for completion of set-up and pouring processes are available and delivered in a timely manner
- Monitor and track the progress of daily production processes to ensure that schedules and budgets are achieved
- Ensure the quality of product is of Company standards
- Coordinate with other departments to establish production schedules to meet customer demands and optimize production capabilities
- Responsible for the selection, training, development, and performance production personnel
- Conduct performance evaluations and address any performance and/or other employment-related issues
- Coordinate with other departments on purchasing, production, and distribution of materials
- Implement and follow Company safety programs
Our ideal candidate will be proactive, forward-thinking, and focused on meeting schedules and delivering results. Other skills include being deadline and detail-oriented, possessing strong leadership qualifications and able to lead diverse teams, strong work ethic, effective communicator with all levels of the organization, and able to obtain the respect of others by demonstrating servant leadership, personal accountability, and a desire for continuous improvement.
Technical requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years’ experience performing in a supervisory role within a manufacturing environment. Prior work experience in a precast/prestressed and/or lean manufacturing environment is preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, is also required.
If you are hard-working, love a challenge, and enjoy leading and motivating a team, let us know by submitting your resume and taking the first step towards your new and exciting future!Apply for this position.