(#10272) - Florida
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
United Employment Group is seeking a Production Lead in Florida.
- Ensures that project estimates are prepared in a responsive and accurate manner
- Optimize opportunities to successfully quote and execute appropriate work.
- Collaborates with Plant Manager to develop production schedules based on project requirements and available resources.
- Monitors production and production reporting for accuracy and timeliness.
- Reviews all project-related contracts, specifications and insurance certificates for adequacy
- Oversees all quality control and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensures current industry standards are effectively implemented.
- Monitors materials pricing and invoicing for accuracy to ensure proper billing.
- Reviews payables to monitor materials costs against estimates before forwarding for approval.
- Develops and conducts and participates in weekly meetings
- Evaluates the work of others for the purpose of determining skillset, training and advancement.
- Conducts performance appraisals.
- Services as a role model for employees with regard to attendance, timeliness, loyalty, mutual respect and continuous process improvement.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand construction documents for building projects
- Must effectively write procedures, business correspondence and technical reports
- Ability to apply concepts of mathematics to the work environment and to develop and utilize statistical information.
- Read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, technical specifications, cost analyses and governmental regulations.
- Effectively define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and develop logical and innovative solutions.
- Excellent Communication Skills with internal and external customers
- Bachelor's Degree in: Commercial Construction, Engineering, Project management, Architecture, Design, Estimating or related field
- 5+ years of related experience and training in the architectural precast industry.